2. Stop drunkenly convincing people that I’m a natural blonde.
3. Engage myself in a television series other than Dawson’s Creek.
4. Say hi to people I that I know when I see them in public, despite my urge to avoid eye contact and run in the opposite direction.
5. Befriend an attractive deaf boy.
6. Be more like Jennifer Lawrence and less like Kristen Stewart.
7. Take up yoga so that I have an actual excuse to wear yoga pants. And so I’m more bendy.
8. Quit obsessing over Loki. It’s not going to happen because A) I’m not cool enough for him and B) he is a fictional character.
10. Talk less about The Hobbit, because seriously, no body cares.
11. Don’t befriend random drunk girls in the bar bathroom anymore.
12. Stop dressing like Wednesday Adams.
13. Refrain from guilting my friends into going out when they have huge exams the next day, just because I don’t want to drink alone.
14. Stop siding with the villains in movies and books.
15. At least attempt to be less inappropriate and more of a lady.
16. Stop answering the door to my sorority house with, “Oh good, my strippers are here” when innocent frat guys visit.
17. Try not to watch Miss Congeniality until at least April.
18. Pet an elephant.
19. Stop doing stupid shit that will bite me in the ass when I’m trying to get a job later in life. Like this blog.
20. Spend less time on Tumblr and more time improving my social skills.
21. Drink the same amount, but choose to drink alcohol that won’t wreak havoc on my stomach the next morning.
22. Quit wearing sunglasses in lieu of makeup.